Friday, July 30, 2010

What do I do with all these scraps?

Have scraps laying around? Well sit on down and see what you can come up with! I have a pile of scraps leftover from the Splendor paper pack and I wanted to make a few extra cards. This is what I created with some scraps and just a few extra embellishments.

When I first started using CTMH products, I wasn't sure how I should best store my paper and if I should keep scraps. I didn't want to part with them, but I also didn't want to continue having a large pile of scraps that never got used and were just in the way. My solution was to store my paper packs in vertical paper storage holders in their original bags. When I work with the paper, I put all my scraps in the bag, too. So, no more waste, it's easy to see if I have a piece that will work before cutting into a new sheet, and I can grab a bag and know that all the paper coordinates and challenge myself to see what I can create using up scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment