Monday, July 19, 2010

Hostess Club Splendor Projects

Each month my hostess club meets to create either a two page layout or a set of three cards. We always have a fun time and enjoy a little crafty time together!

This month my hostess club created with the Splendor paper pack! This paper is so fresh and happy! It is perfect for all those summer photos.

The layout design is called Front & Center that is found in Reflections (9031). I have fallen in love with the Pizzazz Irresistibles (Z1307). You sponge on your ink and Ta-DA! - an adorable coordinating embellishment! I used the stamp set Hot Diggity (C1407) as well (isn't that little birdie the cutest ever!).

This first card I tweaked from the Splendor Workshop on the Go kit. Simple & easy to put together!


The last card was created by a fellow consultant, Jennifer Rubio, and I thought was adorable! It was the perfect card to finish out our trio.

Hope you are all enjoying your summertime activities! Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper. The colors are so bright and fun. Your examples look fantastic as usual, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete