Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twitterpated!

I'm so excited to be having my very first card workshop! It will be on September 30. I absolutely love this paper pack! I put together my cards last week and this is what the cards in the basic kit look like:


There is an option to add on to the basic kit which includes brads, hemp and dimensional elements that coordinate with the twitterpated paper packet. This is what your cards look like with the additional embellishments.


The best part of the workshop set up is that each person not only leaves with two of each card, but they take home their extra paper and supplies and the guide that has directions for additional projects to make at home! If you're interested in coming, please let me know! Sign ups must be done by Sept 14th to allow enough time to order the kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment