Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Animal Cookies!

One of my favorite paper packs from the summer idea book is Animal Cookies! The paper is so fun & happy! I made a little 5X7 album for my youngest for his first year. Now, I just have to get the pictures in and he'll have a little peek at how much he has grown from month to month! I used the My Creations 3-Ring Binder, Animal Cookies level 2 paper pack & the Today's Date stamp set.

And a little proof that once in a while I do get a moment to scrap a page :) Again, using Animal Cookies, Simple Alphabet Dimensional Elements, buttons & Bigger Brads.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the booklet idea. I may have to copy that. I also love the SB page. I have been trying to come up with ways to do a simple layout on white paper without it looking boring. I love this. Wyatt looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete