Saturday, June 12, 2010

Zippidee!!

Today we worked with the Zippidee paper for Hostess Club. This paper is perfect for all those Disney, carnival or theme park pictures. But, I'm finding it to be even more versatile - think 4th of July, birthdays, graduation or as one of our gals planned to use them for - vintage car pictures! The bright colors pop and just make you happy while working with them!

I scraplifted this layout from a CTMH consultant, Vicki Wizniuk, check out her blog here. As soon as I saw it, I was delighted! I couldn't wait to get pictures onto it! I had been browsing online for inspiration but this was just perfect for what I needed! With a quick title change, it would be a perfect fit for 4th of July photos! The layout design is from the Cherry-O Workshop on the Go. Here is just the left hand page.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment