Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J has arrived!


You can start playing and get all the facts about it by clicking on the logo above or here. It's free to set up your account and create your projects! You only pay for the pages you wanted printed and sent to you.

I received my first Studio J layouts last week, and I was so impressed. They look awesome next to my other traditionally created Close to My Heart layouts.

From my website at kellyrobinson.myctmh.com you can create your own account, start your projects and come back to work on them whenever you'd like!

Active accounts are saved for 90 days. Each time you make a purchase, you extend your account for another 90 days. Purchased projects are archived for 1 year after purchase.

Check it out and come back and tell us what you think! There are so many possibilities with this amazing software. Imagine scrapbooking your vacation from your hotel room each day!

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment