Monday, January 11, 2010

Hostess Club Updates & Information

Hi Everyone! We have filled six spots in the the hostess club and that is very exciting news! If there is anyone else that is interested, please let me know as soon as possible. We plan to meet once a month and orders are due by the date of the meeting. I have agreed to offer a choice of either cards or a layout, so there is truly something for everyone! It is also feasible to be part of the club even if you cannot attend or if you are long distance member, I will package and mail your club project & orders each month. Orders would have to be placed directly with me (not through the website). If you are interested or have questions, please let me know!

Also, I will plan on closing the party from last Saturday tomorrow, March 12th. If you have an order, please let me know and I will be sure to add it in! At the close of the party, I will also draw for one more doorprize, someone that attended and/or places an order will win!

As always, you can order any time from me or online at kellyrobinson.myctmh.com

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment