Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lovin' the Felicity Paper!!


I took a few minutes today to work on a layout using the paper from the Felicity set. It is incredibly gorgeous! I was inspired from the artwork from the artwork brochure that comes with the pack to do this layout. The design is from Reflections by Jeanette Lynton. At first I was nervous to cut into the die cut paper, but once I did I had so much fun! I am excited to keep creating with the rest of the paper! I also stamped directly on the page...another thing I sometimes get nervous about...but I loved how it turned out and it was so easy to do! If you look close, you can see all the bitty sparkles. They are currently one of my most favorite embellishments. A little bit of bling to brighten your page!

I've had this photo for a couple of years, tucked away and now I get to enjoy it. I just may frame this one and hang it up above my desk so I can see it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment