Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tickled pink for workshops!

I've been a busy girl lately both with projects and learning how to sew. This is what I've been up too - sewing bags! Here's the last one I made! It's a shopping bag for my craft store trips! Fun, fun! Here I have it full of Close to My Heart goodies :)

It's been quite a learning process and I am thankful for my sweet friends for showing me the way! I don't know what I'd do without you Jaime & Tracie!

I've also been working on card projects. The latest one is making cards in bulk using workshop guides. I wanted to whip up some cards recently for gifts and I pulled out our awesome Wishes book by Jeanette Lynton. It provides cutting guides and instructions for making simple cards. I made these cards using just two pieces of cardstock and one sheet of B&T duos paper and the card bases. I cut, stamped and assembled the cards all in one evening and had 16 cards to show for it. Super fun & easy! The paper & stamp set I used was from Tickled Pink, a previous constant campaign from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment